Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To be home again...

When I found out that my show on Saturday, December 19th was cancelled, I changed my flights to go home to Massachusetts early...and puppy came too! Asterios and I had a full day of travel, and we were lucky that he got to sit under my seat on the planes.

We were also lucky to have a huge snow storm the first few days in MA! I was worried that little Asterios would hate the snow, but the little devil can't get enough.

So, what else is going on at home? I have been semi-social with college and high school friends, watched some great films that I hadn't seen yet ( Christmas in Connecticut, Christmas Vacation, and Everybody's Fine), and plan to see at least one Christmas flick a day.

the usual: White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street (original version, duh), It's a Wonderful Life, Elf, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, The Grinch... I think those are the must-sees.

I'm also taking my time at home ( as an unemployed, in-debt "actress") to get down to writing. Jenny Holt, my partner in crime, usually entertains me for hours at a coffee bean somewhere, but for this week, we must be long-distance writing buds.

Anywho, I am rambling because there is not much else to do. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment