Friday, January 1, 2010

YEStwentyten

My New Year's Eve was actually the perfect way to bring in the new decade...I was lucky enough to perform with a fun group-- a good sign for the years ahead.

The New Year's Eve show at LA Connection was sold out. About 100 people came out to watch the 8 o'clock show, and it was so fun having a real audience for once. The energy was great, even if I did kick myself for a few things after the show (that's how improv is for me).

After the show, I got dolled up to go out, and by the time a cab company answered their phones, it was 11:30, and I would miss midnight anywhere I went. So I got a movie, a diet coke, a last-pack-of-cigarettes, and settled in for a relaxing night with the pup. As Jalynne (stand-up comic in my improv troupe) said: what better way to bring in the New Year than doing the thing you love most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment